Monday, March 19, 2007

Why You're Not Making Any Consistent Sales

It's because you aren't getting enough exposure. Basic Numbers -- Getting More Exposure = Getting More Sales. So, how do you go about getting better exposure? Well, I don't know about you, but what I do now is to DO what the Big Boys online are doing, and completely ignore what they are saying.

Have you ever noticed that when THEY release some new product or service, it's all of the sudden all over the web... I mean, from out of no where with a brand new site and offer, you find these guys in almost every marketing medium, yet in most cases, when you waste your money on their product, they are telling you to do some single thing and promising you the world if you do it... But wait a minute...

You were exposed to them in a wide variety of places, yet they are telling you that you only need to do this thing that they are selling... Odd isn't it?

Once I decided to do what they were doing instead of do what they were saying, my exposure jumped up to the exact same level of exposure they were getting... All that I needed to do was find out what tools they were using to promote their own sites, and then use those same tools (simple :-)

Dominate The Search Engines

Guess what?... I did it... I found the place where all of the gurus go for their personal marketing needs, in order to get the massive exposure to sell you and me some crappy little product or service that claims to be the cure-all of the century... lol, yet they are using someone elses software to promote that offer.

Click the link below and see for yourself the very tools that the internet elite are using::

Dominate The Search Engines

No comments: